Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween & Best Friends Update

Well, Happy Halloween everyone!! Just a brief entry for now. My agenda for today is to get my goodie bags made for the trick'o'treaters tonight (I know, I know...I was to already have this task finished...go figure!!) and I need to prepare for our Pack Rat unit to show up tomorrow to unpack the rest of our "stuff" (yucky chore) and go thru it to decide what stays and what goes! Also I need to get out and vote early to avoid the crowds on Tuesday, although I don't think that will be the case, avoidance that is, because Bobby TRIED yesterday and the line was wrapped around the building!

The "Jane update" is that she actually went out to eat supper the other night (YAY JANE) and she is managing fine. She is finding ways to get things done (things she probably should NOT be doing) but she is getting a bit of cabin fever and sick of being off her feet. I try to keep her entertained by phone daily...we can spend HOURS on end too.... and although this situation really stinks for her, it has been GREAT for me because I have been afforded the gift and luxury of being able to talk to my best friend every single day!!! It's great :) OH YES....JANE IS A NEW AUNT AGAIN....CONGRATS!!! IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

The "Bart update" (my other best friend) is that TODAY IS MOVING DAY!!! (another yuck chore!) Good luck sweets and we'll be singing "well we're moving on up!!" in your honor :)

So, time for me to run and get some "things" accomplished. Hope everyone has a great Halloween and love to all!! Lisa

No comments: