Well, there is never enough time to do all you want to do. More days have flown past me and we have been working hard, just not working on any art, which is a bummer....but we've been fortunate to be busy otherwise in my "other life" of Real Estate. I did sell another painting at The Shop Across The Street . A husband bought it for his wife for an anniversary gift, which made me feel wonderful it went to such a loving home!! Back to Real Estate though, we are truly blessed people and we are thankful for our clients, and I for my wonderful, hard working husband....smooches Bobby xoxoxo!! My best friend Jane took a tumble, my little "squirrely girl" herself, and now will be on her back for 6 to 8 weeks....way to go Squirrel Head!! I will have to keep her entertained by phone, not hard for me, for those of you who know me all too well, this is something I excel at, the art of talking!! My other best friend Bart has an exciting move coming up...just hate I won't be there to "help" -- yeah, I would help keep him entertained whilst the movers do the moving :) Oh well, hang in there Bart and we'll be singing "Well we're moving on up" in no time my sweets!! Not much other news to report. Been doing more photography than painting lately but any creation is good!! Went for an incredible long weekend to the beach....OH MY GOSH, PERFECT WEATHER!! Can't wait to go back as soon as possible!!
We had a great first weekend at THE PARADE OF HOMES so visit our community at http://www.johnsonslandinginfo.com/ and go out there if you have time, such gorgeous Victorian homes in Johnson's Landing!! Very exciting first weekend we had!! Thanks to Chris Q for all the hard work! Well, gotta run for now.....the Real Estate world is calling for some of my time! Love to you all, and thanks as always for all your support for me and Lu!! Keep the emails coming as I love to hear from you all!! Lisa
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Feurg!!!!
I still want the pink Victorian house at Johnson's Landing....if we could only move that house to Sneads! It is SO me and so foofy and girlie!
Loves Me Sissy!
Stink~*
Post a Comment