Sunday, November 14, 2010

We Made It .... HEAVEN & Catching Up

We made it to the beach and I am working hard to catch up on my classes. I actually finished everything for week 2...YAY me!! I say that because I feel I am super behind. Wyanne has got to be the most understanding person, she knows how "life" gets in the way and is always willing to work with us...love you Wyanne!

I talked to Lu a few minutes ago...I am REALLY missing out on being there with her and Shell http://shellinsnohomish.blogspot.com/ ...they are crazy and having so much fun. It was so good to hear the laughter and antics going on between them... SHUT UP!!! PS...that's for you Shell, I am going to be saying it all day now, in "your way" of saying it that is, which is hysterical ya'll...I mean side splitting laughter to hear her say it :o) ...and I mean that in the BEST way!! Love you girls and have fun today xoxo!

I am off now to work on some assignments now. Oh yeah, the HEAVEN part of my title was getting here to the beach...geeeesh, how could I forget that part! I have GOT to get Lu to help me learn how to add pictures so I can share here...or I need to get off my duff and learn on my own! Loves and peace to all....ME!!

No comments: