Friday, November 12, 2010

I Need To Do My Homework

OK, so here I go again talking about Wyanne's class (for a GREAT reason) http://www.wyartjewels.blogspot.com/ which brings me to the homework part of my title...I have homework to do and I am seriously dying to get to it!! Well, I take that back, because I am not sure "homework" is a good word...it's really assignments, and they are in no way mandatory, but SO great to do. I didn't feel this way in school??!! I can hardly wait to get to the beach and dive into my art supplies and get creative! YAY...thanks again and again Wyanne! You are one awesome, and I know THE coolest, teacher I've ever had!

So, to change the subject, I heard from Lu today, and she's having a grand ol' time at Silver Bella...I only wish I was there to share in the fun. Well, maybe one day...a girl can dream.... Talking to her made me miss her so bad, but I know they'll be moving here sooner or later, and that gives me SOME comfort. I just wish it were tomorrow ...for their move that is! I know I can't rush time. Lu and I have far too much to do once she gets back in the South, where she belongs...nothing wrong with living up North, or out West, it's just that I happen to be in the Southeast, so that is where she needs to be, or I need her to be...well, you get my drift. Plus, we're waiting on her sweet hubbie too...Bobby and Norwood will have another giggin' buddy! ...not frogs, flounder...for those of you who wonder, not that you will, but explanation done just in case :o)

That's it for me right now. I have to get back out for some more work, "real work" that is...not "homework", not yet at least. OH....how I miss my art supplies and I reeeeeeeally miss the beach! Loves & peace xo! Lisa

No comments: