Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Excited about RESIN CLASS...

I must pass along a jewel of a goody today...an artist by the name of Wyanne is offering online classes that are just too fabs!! Wyanne is an exceptional artist and person! You really need to treat yourself and visit her blog to read more about the online classes she offers. You can read all about her by going to http://www.wyartjewels.blogspot.com/ She is truly amazing and so much fun. I think she really summarizes what a lot of us as artists feels from time to time...when those little voices start saying "you can't do this, you can't do that, is my art good enough, etc..." Check out her blog to see the different classes she offers and sign up!! You will LOVE her, trust me, she is awesome...she's all about good karma...simply put, she's fabulous!! I'm off to check in with what we've got going on in class. Check it out everyone, sign up and take a class, you will not regret it!! You will LOVE her!! Love and peace all :o) xoxo!! Lisa

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am excited that she is offering this and will check it out!

Loves me Sissie!

xoxo