Hey, this will be the third post for me within the same month! I'm proud of myself....YAY ME!!
I am posting to say a quick hello and blog about Wyanne and her classes...which I am loving. I am taking the Mixed Media Resin Class right now. I know I've blogged about her classes already, but I can't say enough about how wonderful she is and how awesome her classes are. You really should treat yourself and sign up :o)
I'm off for now, but please check Wyanne out at www.wyartjewels.blogspot.com and see what she has to offer. You will love how she inspires!!
Love & peace....Lisa
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear all about it! I am so proud of you that you have posted again although I don't know how you have managed with all you have going on!
Sending love to my Sissie!
XOXO
Post a Comment