Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wee Hours Of The Morning

OKAY, so it takes me forever to post.... well, it shows the right day I wrote it, but I actually posted this on 7/21 because I forgot to on 7/17...oh well!!

OK, so Thursday night we worked in the office until 11:45pm....WHEW!! The day started at 6:00am, so needless to say we were pooped when we got home! Then it was more computer work once home, tried to get to bed, couldn't fall asleep...too wired...then woke up and realized it was 6:00am Friday already?!!?! Really! So, after maybe a few hours (if that) of sleep, we were back at it once more. Bobby had a listing to set up and I had to do the usual work, plus I was waiting on my mechanic to call & let me know my car was ready. I LOVE my older SUV, 229,000k miles and all!! After so many miles the usual stuff has occurred with a car that has that many miles, like needing a new fan for AC, new catalytic converter, but other than that, honestly nothing major! I change my oil routinely every 3000k miles and have the car checked every time I go in for a visit of any kind. We have the BEST service station, hands down, anywhere! FIVE POINTS SERVICE CENTER.....so if you have a repair need, use them!! They are as honest as the days are long, fair on prices, and will give you a reliable, honest opinion. LOVE those guys...HATS OFF TO THE ENTIRE STAFF at FIVE POINTS SERVICE CENTER!!





As for the title about the wee hours of the morning....I was up until 5:00am this morning, went to bed, got back up at 7:30am, so I am running totally on the caffeine in my Coca-Cola!! We have company this weekend at the beach, so we're prepping for a nice boat ride, then I have to get back and work on a bracelet that a friend of Jane's wants. Remember Jane? She's the one that I blogged about when she broke her heel after she fell off a stool because she just HAD to hang a squirrel, whom we named Walter, from her ceiling fan, stool slipped out from under her, then she had to crawl to the phone to call someone, then crawl to the door when help arrived. Poor thing, her hubby was out of town, and of course it just HAD to happen then. She lives in Charlotte (I miss her SO much) and so she called her friend to come to the house so she could get to the orthopaedic ER.



So, after all work was complete, car picked up, we loaded up the dogs and headed East towards the gorgeous NC coast, later than we expected, but we had AC in the 95 degree heat & were very thankful! We could not be happier that we were able to get the work done so quickly! I'm just saying....FIVE POINTS SERVICE CENTER....remember that name! You will be so happy!!



So, now it's about 2:15am, the wee hours of a Saturday morning, and I really need to get to bed. I am almost ready to fall asleep at the keyboard, so I think someone is telling me to just give up! Hope everyone is well and I wish everyone a fantastic weekend! LOVES to all xoxo! Lisa

No comments: