Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Happy LOVES Lu & Rick

Okay, this will probably be my one blog for June...and it is the BEST reason I can think to blog....my sister and her wonderful husband celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary today. I LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH....TO INFINITY & BEYOND!!! Or, to quote Lu, I PINK PUFFY HEART YOU BOTH :o)



What a day it's been around here. We got a call this morning that someone took out our fence and ruined our newly sodded front yard at the beach....the yard that poor Bobby has worked so hard to keep alive during this massive dry heat spell we've been having. With a water bill that probably hit $200 for last month the news really stunk....hey, wonder if the insurance company will pay the water bill?! HA!! I think not. Oh well, it could have been much worse, so guess I will make light of it. Our philosophy is now "fences in Sneads Ferry have a snowballs chance in hell of making it" ... case in point, we've seen other fences "taken out" around there, never to return :o( Our fence has quoted the terminator though "I'll be back"

I'm bowing out of blogland for now. I have some "real world" work to do now. It's been a long day, and it ain't over yet, but I did want to take a moment to wish my sissy and her hubby a HAPPY LOVES DAY!! Loves loves loves to you both....and we're waiting for your move to the beach! Here's hoping each day draws my loved ones a bit closer to home xoxo!!

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Thank you SO much my lovely and sweet Sister! We love you guys to pieces and can't wait to be there with you!!

LuLu♥