Friday, December 18, 2009

Art Stuff I Can't Live Without Part 1


** TWINKLING H2O's!!!** OK, let's just say that I feel like if anything is an art supply, in ANY form, I can't live without it....pretty much just because I love to create. So this wonderful product, the Twinkling H2O's, is the first item of one of many (MANY) things I feel I can't live without...and many have been discovered this year as I got more and more involved in my "art life" ...as I feel like I've been MIA for too long. Of course, as I've stated before, the MIA from my art life, and from life in general really, comes from working full time and caring for an aging parent, which of course is my privilege to take care of my Mom.

Twinkling H2O's can be found at http://www.luminarteinc.com/ and let me just tell you one thing....these little pots of color are just AWESOME!! They are little containers of the utmost juiciest twinkling colors, and you will wonder as I have ever since my first purchase, HOW DID I LIVE WITHOUT THESE?!!! Just add water and paint til your heart's content. I have used these on everything from canvas, to watercolor paper, to wood, to directly on a stamp, to...well, EVERYTHING!! This wonderful company announced they were going to have to close earlier this year...but do NOT fear, as everyone stepped up to the plate to save this wonderful company. They have been overrun with orders and this amazing "banding together" by consumers and other companies, made it possible for LuminArte to keep their doors open. I had to wait for a few months for a large order I placed, which was during the time they said they were closing, so I ordered right and left, worried I would never again have these wonderful little pots of juiciness to create with...but behold, miracle of miracles...they are staying open....WOO HOO!!

So, this is one product I discovered once I started painting again, and now can't believe I ever lived without it. I love the versatility and many uses I have for these wonderful Twinkling H2O's! I hope if you discover them you will love them too, or if you already use them I would love to hear your thoughts! Hope everyone has a great day! Go Create!! LOVES!!

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am going to have to try some of these! We love our supplies but not more than crack cakes!!

Love you my Sissie!!
LuLu~*xoxo