That title just sums up that my intentions are always good, but somehow I never get to blog as much as I would love to. As I have mentioned many times before, Lu is wonderful and keeps everyone posted on Coastal Sisters and keeps us all entertained with all the antics and tomfoolery that goes on in Casa de Chaos (her home) and I rarely mention what I am up to...not because I don't wish to share, but because I am always acutely aware that people want to visit your blog to be entertained and uplifted. I realize that sometimes I am always seeming to ask for help for others, then I start to over think my blog post, thinking to keep it light, etc. But I have to say, I am who I am, and asking visitors when they visit my blog to please help others is innately instilled in who I truly am and that will never change. Feeling so fortunate and blessed stays with me daily and is, I guess, part of the reason I ask people to please pay it forward. Me having a husband that is always there for me is amazing and such a gift. Having a sister that supports me completely from hundreds of miles away...another amazing gift. Having 2 dogs that have unconditional love & it spills out every fiber of their being, yet another gift. My close friends that are always there for me no matter what....completely amazing & wonderful gifts in my life. Having all the bloggers that visit Lu's blog is another amazing gift. Friends who we have come to love and appreciate with all our hearts, although we may not visit face to face, blog hopping to keep up with everyone is one of those things that the wonderful world of technology has given to us all...an amazing gift! Also, as I have mentioned before, I work full time and take care of my & Lu's aging Mom, who had a stroke back in 2006. I have been gifted the support of, as always, my wonderful husband, in the care of Mom, not an easy task, as many people know who have aging parents that are not in good health...and don't even get me started on health care and the rising cost of everything to do with health, especially in the elderly. All I can say is I hope no one has to go thru what we have been thru for the past 4 years...but again, I have been given the gift of being able to care for Mom via the hardest working husband & not to mention, best friend I could ever hope to have! My Lu, my sweet wonderful sister (the tears are dropping now) supports me thru some really tough times via the phone, just when I think one more day is gonna send me over the edge....everyone & everything I am so blessed to have in my life grabs hold & pulls me back....thanks to you all from the bottom of my heart for always being there.
And good intentions roll on....this post was started on 2/20 I believe and I am just now posting it..... really!!! Well, at least I am going to post it and not delete it....I don't think I will add to it either, just maybe start a new one later and publish it in a year or two....HA HA HA!! Love to all xoxo!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We both are blessed in more ways than one.....it won't be long now!
I am SO excited!
Love you!
Stink
Post a Comment