Tuesday, September 1, 2009
September?!!!?!!!!!
Well, I just knew I'd do a post in August...and today is September...ALREADY?!?!! There's goes me trying to at least blog monthly :o) -- although, I do have a great excuse....I live in the "real world" **insert pitiful moaning and groaning here** and just can't seem to catch a break. Thanks to Lu for being such a great blogger!! Love ya sissy poo and thanks for all your hard work! So, here's love, hugs, kisses to all and maybe I will be back before you know it. In the meantime, I am keeping up with some family and friends on Facebook, so you can find me there. Just search for Lisa Wieland, the picture will be of one of my mermaid paintings, then request me for a friend, let me know how you found me, like tell me you read me and Lu's blog (LuLu's really....mine is sad....more moaning & self pity here) and then maybe you can get to know me a bit better. Laters peeps!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment