Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ha!

OK, OK, OOOOOO, KAAAAYYYYYYY!! I know it, slack, slack, and slack....pointing finger at me, myself, and I....oh, and ME!!!! I am just too slack, or can we just chalk it up to working ALL the time (in the "real" world!!) and never having time for BLOGLAND!! Whimper, sniffle, pout, pout, fall on floor like a screaming toddler and flail my arms, stand up, stomp my feet, act like a brat...then return to normal self.....oh yeah, that IS my normal self!! HA HA!! Love to all and I shall "TRY" to blog again real soon....ya'll come back, ya hear? LOVES!!

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

lol, what a Drama Queen!!! (pot calling the kettle black, right?)

PROUD of you since you posted again!

LOVES!

Anonymous said...

I just had to stop by and say "hi"! I've heard the most wonderful things about you and after reading that fabulous post you left on LuLu's blog I couldn't help myself. ;-)

So it's wonderful to meet you and I hope you have the best week ever!
All the best♥ Sharon

Bunnym said...

I think you two should take your act on the road...lol You two are hysterical. Glad your having fun li'l lulu and blue lips lili.

tootles,
bunny

Barbara said...

lol....had to swing by to comment on your comment...on viv's blog...about donny...we went to see the osmonds christmas show...and after the show...wayne came down off the stage as people were filing out...and he came up to us...and asked how we liked the show...so like i was a donny fan...(age thing...lol...) and i couldn't speak...my daughter elbowed me in the ribs...and knocked the words right outta me...and all i could think to say was..."oh you know if this was ages ago...(to be this close..lol)" and he said..." yeah..we don't get swarmed alot anymore...the crowds are tamer..." guess it's an age thing...sweet blog!!! and nice to meet ya!