Sunday, March 22, 2009

E'SITEMENT

LAWDY LAWDY MISS CLAUDIE!!!! I am just waaaaaaaaay too e'sited (our way of saying excited) because the Queen is coming for a visit!! I am just sooooo happy I could just have a fit! I am SO E'SITED!!!!!! :O) I am SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Can't wait to drive to the airport, and normally I would avoid that area like the plague!! Ooooooo, this is gonna be SO great! I LOVES ME SISSY!!!! I must run for now because I am here at the beach getting ready for the Royal visit!! Gotta get some "stuff" done before Lu gets here!! I AM SO HAPPY and E'SITED and HAPPY and CRAZY WITH E'SITEMENT!!!! Can you tell I am looking forward to this?!?!?!! LOVE!!!! xoxoxo

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

You are just as e'sited as I am! Hey, I don't want to be Queen...just a Princess. Queens have too much responsibility and they don't have enough time for frivolity so just knock me back to Princess!

I can't wait to see you too!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!
LuLu~*xoxo