Thursday, February 19, 2009

I just HAD to laugh & cry...

Well, I just compared my blog to Lu's and it is truly sad :( She is 100, yep, that's ONE ZERO ZERO, 100, ONE DOUBLE NAUGHT, ONE HUNDRED, blogs ahead of me....and this seemed like SUCH a good idea when I started it all.....(shaking my head) --->now shrugging my shoulders......Oh well, guess it just goes to show that I am working very hard these days at my "real" job (rolling my eyes) & not being creative (very depressing) and waiting for Lu to COME HOME!! I can't wait to CREATE with my sissy!!!!!!!!!! Me loves me sissy! Bart is taking a photography class this weekend so I get to pick his brain afterwards...how lucky am I?!?!!! Jane is coming to visit this weekend...double lucky!! I am blessed ;) with such great friends!




PS....loves to Bart & Jane for all the support (mentally and emotionally) lately...Jane, I am so e'sited for your visit home this weekend....WOO HOO!!! AND...to my sweet friend AMY :O) hey there in sunny FLORIDA sweets!! Love you and miss you tons!

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Hey Sweetie!

Here's to hoping our house will sell quick and we get down there before the end of the year!

Just think of ALL the good times to come :)

Don't worry about not being able to Blog much...I do enough for both of us....and then some *snort*

Loves Me Sissy!!!!!!