Friday, May 16, 2008
What In The World...
Do you ever wonder what in the world is wrong with you?!?!! Me, I wonder that very thing more often than not. I signed up to create a blog for Coastal Sisters, only to get delayed and sidetracked, then LuLu beat me to the punch and came up with our Coastal Sisters Diary blog....so enjoy that, she's a riot that one! As for me, I will keep this blog and add to LuLu's tales and adventures. I will post here as often as possible but my time is usually extremely limited. LuLu will keep you posted on all our "goings on" and I will try to write from time to time. Much love to all of my friends for their love and support through this whole new adventure for me and Lu...we love you all and appreciate your support. For those of you that are "too twisted for color TV" ......and you know who you are :) .....I love you each and every one of you, more than words can say! With love from the beach....Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment